Discover the famous Opera Garnier in Paris. Enjoy ample time to admire the largest opera hall in Europe.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
No need to go to the cashier, present your voucher directly at the Palais Garnier entrance. Entrance at the corner of Scribe and Auber streets, 75009 ParisOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Face mask or protective covering
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Please note that the Opera concert room can be closed for a temporary time due to technical or artistic reasons
- The Opera Garnier is open to visitors from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (last entry at 4:15 PM). Times of visit can be modified when there is a theater show in the afternoon; from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Please note that the visit is free of charge for children under 12 years of age
- Cloakrooms are closed. It is not allowed to enter with a pushchair, a scooter, or any kind of large luggage
- Admission to the public areas, including the Library-Museum of the Opera (Bibliotheque Nationale de France), La Rotonde des abonnées and the Pythia basin, the grand staircase, Le grand foyer and l'avant-foyer, the moon and sun salons, and La rothonde du glacier and its tapestries are included in the ticket price
- Audioguide (6.50 Euros) are available for purchase