Tour the kitchen of a French bakery in Paris and learn about the production of typical French breads, such as the classic baguette, and authentic croissants. Taste different baked goods, and leave with some complimentary bread and croissants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Japanese
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Discover the secrets of making an authentic French baguette
- Become one of a select few to go behind the counter of a French boulangerie
- Meet a master baker and see some of his unique pastries and breads
- Watch as a baguette is made and then taste it fresh from the oven
- Leave with a goodie bag with one free croissant and baguette per person
- Goodie bag
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Le Grenier à Pain, 127 Rue Caulaincourt, 75018 Paris. There are multiple bakeries in Paris with this name so please ensure you go to the one at 127 Rue Caulaincourt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that space is limited. Should the size of your booking exceed the available capacity for a certain date, you will be contacted with alternate dates. If you are unable to attend on an alternate date, you will be refunded in full.