Take a semi-private guided tour of the spectacular gold-domed Invalides, one of the most impressive buildings in Paris and home to the Army Museum, as well as the monumental tomb of Napoleon Bonaparte. Journey through history on this fascinating visit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Café de l'Esplanade. Please do not go to the entrance of the Invalides Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶