Explore the vast collection of art in the Louvre Museum in private and at your own pace. Your expert guide will provide historical information and relate interesting stories behind the masterpieces.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Admission is free for all EU citizens under 25 years of age
- Travel Agents, please provide correct contact information for participants
- Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum