Take a deep dive into the History of France through one of the largest collections of military history and art. Don’t miss the tomb of Napoleon I under the majestic golden Dôme des Invalides.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Avoid the long queue at the cashdesk, you can enter the Invalides and show your tickets to enter the museums. As the Invalides gathers multiple museums and the Dome, you might have to show your ticket to enter each part of the site. Keep the ticket with you until the end of the visit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Access to the site by the Esplanade des Invalides
- Due to works, the First and Second World War areas are exceptionally closed to the public from 9 January to 30 June 2023. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- Cloakrooms are closed
- The museum admission is free for those under 18 years of age and for EU citizens under 26 years but they will need ticket to enter. Ticket can only be bought onsite at the museum cashdesk
- Be aware that the tills will close 30 minutes before the museum closed
- Closed dates: January 1, May 1, and December 25