Go on a half-day excursion to beautiful Giverny and explore Claude Monet's former home and breathtaking gardens. Admire his flowerbeds, plants, and weeping willows.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Chinese
- Optional audio guide
- English, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, French, German
Select participants and date
Your guide will be holding a Paris City Vision signOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags