Walk in the footsteps of two of the world's most iconic painters, Claude Monet and Vincent van Gogh, on this day trip from Paris to the small towns of Giverny and Auvers-sur-Oise. With a guide, visit Claude Monet's House and Gardens to see where he lived.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Pickup included
- pick-up at your hotel in Paris
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking