Enjoy the elegance and beauty of Versailles, palace of the French royalty and the little village Giverny, where Claude Monet lived for most of his life. Experience the uniqueness of both places in small groups and with a multilingual guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Optional audio guide
- Pickup optional
- From your hotel in Paris
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
In front of café Le Champs de Mars you will meet you guide holding a Pariscityvision signOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The local guide reserves the right to change or cancel some of the circuits without any advance notice
- Please note the pickup time indicated on the voucher is approximate and may vary up to 30 minutes according to the traffic in Paris
- Choose between a shared tour max 15 people or a private tour of no more than 7 in your preferred language (if available)
- Please note that hotel pickup is only included in the private option