Take a day tour in a small or private group to discover the Champagne region. Visit a world-famous champagne house, such as Moët & Chandon or Taittinger. Enjoy an authentic French lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from your hotel in central Paris. If you're not in a centrally located area, pickup and drop-off will be arranged from any central Paris location.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please advise on any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. Ins such an event, a full refund or an alternative will be offered
- Caves and wine cellars are usually quite cold and damp (45 °F / 10 °C)