Embark on a day trip to Paris from London by high-speed train. Once in Paris your expert guide shows you around the best sights in town on a panoramic tour. In the afternoon you will take a 1-hour river cruise on Seine. The rest of day is free to explore.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 16 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 14.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
St Pancras International, in front Le Pain Quotidien Coffee Shop at 06:00 (Mon-Fri) or at 06:30am on Saturdays.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Children of age 3 and younger go for free
- You must bring a valid passport or EU-issued identification card, and a visa if required
- Please note that there is a 1-hour time difference between London and Paris.
- Your train departs at 7:01 AM from St Pancras International. You must arrive at 6:00 AM.
- Your train arrives back in London at 9:30 PM, departing at 8:03 PM. You must arrive at Gare du Nord at least 45 minutes prior to your train's scheduled departure time