Discover Paris’s ancient secrets and hidden gems on a guided tour by electric bike. Get a boost from the special electrically-powered bicycle, visit some of the city’s most unique and secluded areas, and unlock the mysteries of the City of Lights!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- The tour takes place rain or shine. In case of rain, your guide will provide you with raincoats. Electric heating vests are also available during colder weather
- Children are welcome on the tour. They must be at least 12 years old or taller than 1.5 meters, and able to ride an adult bicycle. Baby seats are available upon request. Please inform the vendor if you require one when you reserve the tour