Walk down cobbled streets in Bruges, past intact medieval buildings. Take a cruise down the canals with the guided options. Visit Ten Wijngaerde, the Basilica of the Holy Blood, the Belfry, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Japanese, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Korean, Russian, French, Portuguese
- Optional audio guide
- Chinese, English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please wear good walking shoes and warm clothing in winter
- Please note that Bruges has an especially humid climate
- Try the national dish of Moules Frites, served with various sauces, such as wine, cheese, onions, or garlic, accompanied by Belgian beer