Enjoy a lovely cruise on the Canal Saint-Martin and Seine River in Paris. Pass by the Notre-Dame Cathedral and under the Bastille vaults to discover the romantic side of Paris as you cruise from the Musée d’Orsay to the Parc de la Villette.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Quai Anatole France, the boat is moored at the Port of Solférino, just below the Orsay Museum. To reach the Solférino Port, you can use the wooden main staircase. Important: be at the boat 15 minutes before departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Cruises run on a daily basis from the middle of March through to the middle of November each year, and upon availability outside those dates for groups of more than 40 people.