Explore iconic Parisian sights like Notre Dame and skip the line to visit Sainte Chapelle, before relaxing on a River Seine cruise through the heart of Paris.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meet in the small square in front of the cafe Louis Philippe. Your guide will be holding a Walks sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour partner complies with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Paris government guidelines for the most up-to-date information
- The tour is conducted in English only
- Unfortunately, the upper floor at Sainte Chapelle is not wheelchair accessible
- As with all museums, some galleries of the Île de la Cité monuments may be closed without prior notice, or select pieces may be removed for restoration or loan
- Sainte Chapelle is a place of worship and requires appropriate attire to visit; both men and women are required to wear clothing that covers the shoulders and knees
- Comfortable shoes are recommended