Spend a day visiting the Champagne wine-producing region. Learn about the growing, harvesting, bottling, and proper tasting of Champagne. Tour the House of Moët and Chandon, the world’s largest producers of Champagne, or Nicolas Feuillate.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour departs all year round, everyday at 7:30 AM
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Choose between 1 or 2 glasses of champagne at Moët & Chandon
- In the event of Moët and Chandon being unavailable, tours will go to Nicolas Feuillatte