Get safely and quickly to and from Ilha Grande with this 1-way ticket that includes a driver in Paraty and a flex boat ticket.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from your hotel in Paraty.
- Take the worry out of your arrival or departure from the fantastic Ilha Grande
- Avoid the hassle of the public transport with heavy luggage
- Enjoy punctual service without long waits
- Hotel pickup or drop-off in Paraty
- 1-way shared shuttle transfer between Paraty and Santa Luzia pier in Angra dos Reis, or vice-versa, depending on the option chosen
- 1-way flex boat ticket Angra dos Reis to Abraão Village-Ilha Grande, or vice-versa, depending on the option chosen
- Local Portuguese-speaking driver
- Hotel pickup or drop-off in Abraão Village-Ilha Grande
- Food and drinks
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your driver at Santa Luzia Pier, who will then take you to your hotel in Paraty. You will receive your electronic ticket for the flex boat from Abraão Village-Ilha Grande to Santa Luzia by email from the local operator.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- This service runs 365 days a year
- This service is not recommended for pregnant women due to seasickness; the transfer between Angra dos Reis and Ilha Grande is made by a flex boat.
- The vehicles will be defined according to the availability of the day, and as such, it is not possible to choose the type of vehicle.
- The flex boat trip takes 40 minutes, and includes an emergency helpline should you have any delays or questions.
- Your flex boat ticket will be sent to you by the local operator in a separate email.