Get in touch with nature on a visit to one of the most pristine beaches in Paraty. Hike through an area of preservation to a small fishing village, then relax at this paradise unique blue sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point for this tour is at the local partner's office located at Av. Roberto Silveira, 479, Centro / Paraty-RJ CEP 23.970-000.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- The trail to Sono Beach is a medium-level, and it is recommended to go in comfortable shoes and clothes
- Take water and snacks to enjoy during the day; Sono Beach is a small fisherman village and doesn't have many options to buy food
- Take cash since many small restaurants may not be able to accept credit cards
- The bus from Paraty-Laranjeiras-Paraty is a regular public bus