Circle the island in a rugged 4x4 vehicle, then refuel with a lunch pit stop at the popular Bloody Mary's. End your day with a jet ski ride around the azure waters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Pickup included
- • Hotel PU or DO : Depending if you have the 4WD part on the morning or on the afternoon, you will have to organize the hotel shuttle boat with the concierge desk at your own expenses if your hotel is located on a Motu (small islet). Regarding the Jet ski portion we will provide the free PU or DO depending if you have the Jetski portion on AM or PM For all guest located on the main island : PU and DO included. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Jet ski drivers must be 16-years-old and the jet ski participants must be at least 11
- For hotels located on Motus (small islet), you will have to organize the hotel shuttle boat with the concierge desk at your
- Bloody Mary’s is closed from January 06th-21st, 2023. During this annual closing period lunch is at the Fare Manuia Restaurant.