Explore the Panthéon, the temple dedicated to the memory of the men and women who have marked French history since the time of the French Revolution. Spend a fascinating hour on a self-guided tour and take in views of the city from the upper floors.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Entrance to the Panthéon, Place du Panthéon, 75005 Paris. Please note that this attraction closes at 4:00 PM on 24th December and 31st December.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Free admission for persons under 18 years of age and EU residents under 26 years of age, with valid ID
- Due to safety reasons, the maximum authorized size of bags is 40x40x20cm. Note that there is no luggage room to leave bags larger than this
- Last admission is 45 minutes before closing time
- 45-minute guided tours take place in the afternoon. These tours do not require pre-booking but are subject to availability