Visit Etna, the highest active volcano in Europe, and the town of Taormina on this tour starting in Palermo, Sicily.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
Please wait outside hotel Politeama Palace. Be ready at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- This tour has a long transfer time of more than 3 hours each way between Palermo to Mount Etna, and from Taomina to Palermo
- Opening hours of the attractions are subject to change