From market to kitchen, take the opportunity to join your hosts and prepare a typical Sicilian menu. During the class you will also discover the secret recipes to prepare the best Limoncello you have ever tasted, before you sit down to sample your labor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, French, English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
10:30AM CLASS: via Volturno,78 (entrance of Capo Market) 05:00PM CLASS: At home: via Vittorio Emanuele, 492 ( front Cathedral) second floor, name SANTONOCITO PATRIZIAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- If you have any allergies or would prefer a vegetarian menu, please advise your guides in advance
- It is recommended to have a light breakfast on the morning of your activity