Sample the street foods of Palermo on a relaxing 3-hour walking tour and visit the local markets with a licensed guide. Learn more about the city's street food culture and daily lives of Palermo's residents.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the main gate of Teatro Massimo opera house. Address: Piazza Verdi, 90138 Palermo PA, Italy. Your guide will be carrying a red bag with the local supplier's logo printed on.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- If your tour is in the morning you will visit the local markets. If it takes place in the evening, your guide will take you around Vucciria and the old port areas as the markets are closed in the evening
- Please note that the street food snacks can be fried and greasy. One of the tastings also contains entrails
- This tour is not suitable for vegans or people allergic to gluten
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible or suited for those with walking difficulties. There are few opportunities to sit down during the tour
- After every food sample, your guide will stamp your foodie passport to complete your keepsake souvenir