See the sights of Palermo on a 4-hour guided tour especially designed for small groups. Escape the long lines of large group tours as you see iconic monuments such as the magnificent Palermo Cathedral and Teatro Massimo opera house.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Russian, English, French, Italian, Spanish, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Those entitled to free entrance must pay a €3 per person reservation fee
- Entrance fees should be paid directly to your guide prior to departure
- Entrance to monuments is free of charge on the 1st Sunday of each month. A €3 per person fee must be paid for booking and headsets
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- Large bags and backpacks are not permitted inside the monuments
- This service can be canceled up to 48 hours in advance. Cancellations of less than 48 hours notice and no shows are charged in full
- You can book this tour up to 2 days in advance
- The tour can accommodate all ages and your guide will involve both parents and children for the best experience