The Rock Classic Overnight Cruise is a tour of the Bay of Islands with loads of fun activities like target shooting, dusk fishing, night kayaking, snorkeling, island exploring, informative chats with the knowledgeable crew and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Private group available
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 22 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Fish for your dinner as the sun sets over the islands
- Kayak in the dark to see the Milky Way, possibly hear kiwi calling and experience phosphorescence
- Dive into the waters of the Bay of Islands & meet local fish & collect seafood to try
- Taste Kai Moana (Seafood) straight from the ocean
- Hear native birdsong & see them soar above you as you explore subtropical islands with an experienced guide
- Onboard Cabin Accommodation (share or private options available)
- Buffet Dinner
- All Activities (Target shooting, Fishing, Night Kayaking, Snorkelling, Island Walks, Collecting Kai Moana, onboard games including pool.)
- Tea, Coffee & Water
- Drinks (licensed bar onboard)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- There will be almost everything you need for your Bay of Islands experience. However, it is recommended that you bring along a few personal items...
- -Nibbles and snacks ( dinner is after sun goes down so this can be late)
- -Warm jacket (NZ weather can change quickly)
- -Camera (limited charging is available on board)
- -Bring just an overnight bag (there is limited space onboard)
- -Light footwear or sandals are fine (please NO hiking boots)
- -Cash or card (we have EFTPOS)
- You are welcome to bring snacks and non-alcoholic beverages aboard. If you have any special dietary requests or allergies, please contact the local operator after booking.