Enjoy a late afternoon tall ship cruise, spending two hours sailing the inner bay. Get involved and help hoist the sails, climb the rigging or simply relax with a cold drink from our bar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Russell Wharf Departure: The R. Tucker Thompson departs from Russell Wharf at 4pm. You will need to be there at 3.45pm From Russell: If you are staying in Russell, please report directly to the ship at the end of Russell Wharf by no later than 3.45pm. From Paihia: If you are not staying in Russell you will require a passenger ferry transfer from Paihia to the Russell Wharf; this is included in the cost of your trip. You can pick up your passenger ferry tickets from I Site Information Centre on the Paihia wharf, please collect these no later than 3.15pm. The last ferry to meet the ship will depart from Paihia wharf at 3.30pm.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Be sure to bring a jacket or a warm top; sunglasses and a hat; sun block; a water bottle; a camera; and any medication you may need