Discover the stunning Bay of Islands and the Hole in the Rock on a scenic 4.5 to 5-hour cruise, keeping an eye out for wildlife along the way. Enjoy a 1.5-hour island stop-over to swim, walk, and relax.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Paihia Wharf - Pier 7, Paihia, New ZealandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A portion of your fare contributes to marine mammal research and conservation
- You will be able to purchase lunch from the café at Otehei Bay
- Snacks and drinks are also available for purchase onboard the vessel
- From December - April: on the day, you can opt to extend your time on the island (subject to availability) and there is also the option to hire paddleboards and kayaks
- Pick-up can be arranged from Russell Wharf subject to availability; please contact the local operator after booking to coordinate
- The activity requires minimum numbers to operate, in the unlikely even these are not met, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund