Discover Padua on foot and taste the local wines with a professional sommelier as your guide! Participate in a unique wine tour which allows you a glimpse of local life, history, culture and traditions of the region, while learning about the Veneto wines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the large circular fountain in Piazza delle Erbe, Padova. Your guide will have a Venice Day Trips sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The selection of the wine bars (as described in the program) may vary depending on availability.
- Visits on Saturday and Sunday aren't a problem.
- We will do our best to satisfy any particular request, such as specific wine or producer or restaurant.
- These are the prices for wine tasting in Venice. Please contact us for the costs in different Veneto areas.
- There is the possibility to upgrade your wine tasting to the premium level wines. Examples of these prestigious wines are Franciacorta and Gewurtzraminer (white wines), and Brunello di Montalcino and Amarone (red wines). Again, these selections may be modified if necessary.
- If you would like to personalize your wine tour and/or wine selections to match your group’s particular interests, please contact us for personalized rates. We are more than happy to accommodate special requests in order to fine-tune your visit.