Get an insight into university life in Oxford on a 2-hour walking tour visiting inside Christ Church college. Discover Oxford's Alice in Wonderland and Harry Potter literary heritage at Oxford's most popular tourist attraction.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group available
- Get an insight into life at one of the world's oldest universities
- See many of Oxford's most famous colleges on the route to Christ Church & where open, see inside the Divinity school (Harry Potter) film site
- Learn about colorful characters, such as Lewis Carroll, author of "Alice in Wonderland"
- See inside Christ Church - Oxford's most famous attraction - a Harry Potter film site and home of "Alice in Wonderland"
- Benefit from entry to Christ Church which is included as part of your booking
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Entrance to Christ Church College (worth up to £15 per person)
- Entrance to the Divinity School film site and the Bodleian Library, when it's open (£2 per person)
- Skip the line Christ Church tickets (subject to availability)
- Map of Oxford city center colleges, attractions, and sights
- Entrance to any colleges not on the tour route when an entrance fee is required and entrance has not been pre arranged
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- If you book at the last minute the local partner can run the tour but cannot guarantee that you will skip the line
- In high season online tickets can sell out 1 week in advance so the tour will have to queue to buy tickets on the door
- Divinity School (the second film site at the Bodleian library) can close suddenly with no advance notice so entrance to the Divinity school cannot be guaranteed
- All entry fees are included in your ticket (please note that entry fees equate to over 1/3 of the adult public ticket price and over 1/2 of the child public ticket price)
- Published Divinity school closures 2020 include the following university graduation dates when few colleges are open: May 2, May 9, July 18, July 28, July 31, Aug 1, Aug 7, Aug 8, Sep 12, Sep 25, Sep 26, Nov 6, Nov 7, Nov 14, and Nov 20 of 2020
- Divinity School closures for graduation dates 2021: Jan 23, Feb 27, March 6, May 8, and May 15 of 2021
- Christchurch Hall closures 2020: Apr 24, May 9, Oct 4, Oct 9