Take a guided tour of Oxford University, led by an alumni guide. Gain insider insight on what it's like to live on campus and some tips on how to succeed in the application process. See the sights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
• Meet your guide outside the currently empty shop at 15 Broad Street • This is next to the Oxfam shop at 17 Broad Street • The guide will be wearing a red <iloveoxford> lanyard and you may also see our red sign board on the street tooOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Requests to visit specific colleges can be made during the booking process
- Please indicate the subject you wish to read when booking the tour
- Which colleges will be visited will vary depending on opening times and date of the tour
- Visits to Christ Church College are not possible due to visitor restrictions
- Please see Exclusions section for dates of any university graduations- when entry to colleges may not always be impossible.
- Visits to colleges outside the city center are not possible
- 2023 graduation dates include Feb 23, March 4, May 6, 13 and 20th