Learn all about the Pre-Raphaelite art and architecture. Visit Exeter College, the fourth oldest college of the University of Oxford where Morris and Burne Jones studied.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
• Meet your guide outside the currently empty shop at 15 Broad Street • This is next to the Oxfam shop at 17 Broad Street • The guide will be wearing a red <iloveoxford> lanyard and you may also see our red sign board on the streetOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- We cannot promise entry inside Exeter or other colleges on any dates when there are university graduations as some or all colleges might be closed on such dates.
- This tour is not really aimed at children but if you do have children joining the tour, then please inform in advance.