Join a guided walking tour to discover Oxford through the footsteps of Inspectors Morse and Lewis. See various filming locations with an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Cool Britannia store at the corner of Turl Street and Broad Street. Look for the Oxford Official Walking Tours sign your guide will be holding.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour will take place even if there is light rain/snow
- The tour covers around 1.5—2 miles (2.4–3.2 kilometers) on foot, stopping every so often to admire the architecture and learn about the quirky university traditions
- The tour does not travel farther than a 10–15 minute walk away from the city center