Explore Oxford through the eyes of Harry Potter and other characters. Discover how student life at Hogwarts compares with an Oxford education. Test your knowledge with a Potter-mania quiz.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide wearing a red, iloveoxford, lanyard and/or Harry Potter gown and hat outside the currently empty shop at 15 Broad Street, Oxford. You should also see a red sign board on the street outside. The meeting point is located next door to the Oxfam shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Private guides are not allowed to take you to the medieval library upstairs
- From roughly Dec 24 to January 3, the only film site open is Christ Church; as Christ Church costs £16 per person to enter, it will not be included in the tour price, but you can book Christ Church tickets on your own
- The activity provider cannot always offer entry to the Divinity School on dates when it has a venue closure such as during graduation dates. On such dates, the activity provider will inform you if there is such a closure and will offer you opportunity to reschedule, cancel. or to continue with the tour for an additional extra £5 cash per person to replace entry to the Divinity School with entry to the New College
- The Divinity School is closed on March 23 and March 24 plus every day from March 25 until April 2
- 2023 graduation dates include:
- Feb 25, March 4, May 6, 13 and 20, June 21 (encaenia), July 15, 25, 28, and 29, August 5, September 22 and 23, and November 3, 4, and 11