Enjoy a visit to the beautiful Highclere Castle, a key location for the popular TV series, Downton Abbey. Take a scenic drive through some of the movie locations in the Cotswolds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
- Enjoy visiting Highclere Castle, the charming family home forming the central location for 'Downton Abbey'
- Explore the pretty village of Bampton, with its quaint church, the location for the village of 'Downton'
- Delight in a scenic drive through the sleepy stone villages and old market towns of the Cotswolds
- Entrance to Highclere Castle and Gardens included
- Blue Badge tour guide and dedicated driver
- Children under 6 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The tour departs from the coach bays in front of Taylorian Institution in St Giles. Look for a dark blue minibus with 'Explore Oxford and the Cotswolds' written on the sides.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tour will go ahead in all weathers