Explore the undiscovered South Cotswolds on a trip from Oxford to visit sleepy villages and hidden valleys. Hear the history and stories of the old market towns and browse in the shops and cafes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 - 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Tour departs from coach bays outside the Taylor Institution Library in St Giles. Please look for a dark blue minibus with "Explore Oxford and the Cotswolds" written on the side. Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour departs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tours take place in all weather conditions, except heavy snow.