This 2 day-tour from Ouarzazate to Erg Chegaga and back is a short overview of the best that Morocco has to offer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from hotels and riads in Ouarzazate (please specify name and address of your accommodation).
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Pickup will be from your hotel/riad in Ouarzazate in the morning on the first day
- You will return at around 5 PM on the second day.
- Distance travelled is around 300 km each way.
- It is highly recommended that you wear hiking shoes, leave your luggage at your hotel/riad (if possible), and only take a small backpack with you.
- Standard and luxury camping options are available. More information is provided in the activity options.
- Pickup from Airbnbs and private residences is not possible. If you are staying at one an alternative meeting point is provided.