Travel through breathtaking scenery and discover the history, legends, and stories of Canada’s capital with a knowledgeable tour guide on a 2 or 3.5-hour bike tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Options available for 2 or 3.5-hour tour with a language guide in French, Spanish, German or Dutch
- Electric bikes are available for an extra fee if needed, but please note that the minimum age for electric bikes is 16 years old in Ottawa
- Both adult and child bikes are available for this tour
- Children 5 and under have the option to travel using either a child trailer, a trail-a-bike or a children's bike