Save time and money during your visit to Oslo with the Oslo Pass. Choose between a 24, 48, or 72-hour card and enjoy admission to over 30 attractions and museums, access to a suite of great tours, and unlimited travel on the city's public transportation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Pick up your physical passes at Oslo Visitor Centre, located in Østbanehallen next to Oslo Central Station. Entrance from Jernbanetorget (the square with the tiger sculpture) or from inside the hall.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your voucher and booking confirmation is not valid for entering any of the attractions and activities. Please collect the Oslo Pass before using any of the offers at the Oslo Visitor Center
- Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice. If you are traveling over a holiday period, please ensure that you check the operating hours of each attraction
- Cards are activated on the day they are first used. Hours and dates of operation for individual attractions may vary
- You do not need to respect the date selected for your card. If you want to activate the card on a different date, you can do so
- Upon activation, the card is personal and non-transferable, and non-refundable. There will be no refunds or replacements for lost or stolen cards
- The Oslo Pass can only be used once a day at each attraction