Save time and money during your visit to Oslo with the Oslo Pass. Choose between a 24, 48, or 72-hour card and enjoy admission to over 30 attractions and museums, access to a suite of great tours, and unlimited travel on the city's public transportation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Instant confirmation
- Experience the best of Oslo while saving time and money
- Enjoy entry to more than 30 Oslo museums and attractions
- Benefit from special offers in restaurants, shops, entertainment, and leisure venues
- Take advantage of discounts on a variety of cultural and sightseeing attractions while in Oslo
- Enjoy unlimited access to Oslo's public transportation
- Pick up insights into the city's history on an included guided city tour
- Visit Oslo pass and handbook
- Unlimited access to public transport
- Discounts on shopping and food
- Admission to over 30 museums and attractions
- Discounts on a variety of cultural and sightseeing attractions
- Guided city tour
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The preordered Oslo Pass has to be picked up at the Oslo Visitor Center near the Central Station.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, the visiter center is closed at the weekend. If you wish to use your pass at the weekend, it has to be picked up on a weekday.
- Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice. If you are traveling over a holiday period, please ensure that you check the operating hours of each attraction.
- Cards are activated on the day they are first used. Hours and dates of operation for individual attractions may vary.
- You do not need to respect the date selected for your card. If you want to activate the card on a different date, you can do so.
- Upon activation, the card is personal and non-transferable and non-refundable. There will be no refunds or replacements for lost or stolen cards.
- The Oslo Pass can only be used once a day at each attraction.