Discover Oslo's must-see attractions with this combo tour. Visit Holmenkollen Ski Jump, Vigeland Sculpture Park, the Fram Museum, the Norwegian Folk Museum, and enjoy a 2-hour cruise on Oslofjord.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive at 09:45 AM at Haakon VIIs gate (Street) 1, 0161 Oslo, Norway. The meeting point is the bus station nearby the toy shop "Sprell". You must exchange your voucher on the bus before the tour begins. Look for a white bus reading "Oslo Sightseeing" on the sides.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Packed lunch
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking on steps and uneven terrain is required in Vigeland Sculpture Park and in the Open Air Museum (The Folk Museum)
- The fjord cruise may subject to the weather conditions
- On Mondays in April and October, the Kon-Tiki Museum with the legendary Kon-Tiki raft will be visited instead of the Folk Museum