Join a guided bus tour and discver Oslo's top landmarks including Holmenkollen Ski Jump, Vigeland Sculpture Park, The Norwegian Folk Museum, (or The Kon-Tiki Museum), and The Fram Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive at 09:45 at Haakon VIIs gate 1, 0161 Oslo, Norway. The meeting point is the bus station nearby the toy shop "Sprell". You must exchange your voucher on the bus before the tour begins. Look for a white coach reading "Oslo Sightseeing" on the sides.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking on steps and uneven terrain is required in Vigeland Sculpture Park and in the Open Air Museum (The Folk Museum)
- On Mondays in April and October and during the season November - March, the Kon-Tiki Museum with the Kon-Tiki raft will be visited instead