Discover the historic Bogstad Manor and enjoy gorgeous landscapes as you hike alongside Norwegian lakes and forests.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Learn about the historic Bogstad Manor, with train tickets to the destination included
- Take stunning photos of the Norwegian landscape
- Experience beautiful nature while hiking in the forest
- English-speaking guide
- Public transportation (train tickets)
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your guide will be waiting for you next to the tiger statue at Jernbanetorget in central Oslo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- The trip takes around 3 hours including transport.
- The walking distance is 4 kilometers.
- This hike itself is easy, however, previous experience walking in forests is advantageous.