Experience the vibrant soul of the Kansai region on a day tour of Osaka. Visit the bustling markets and take part in everyday life. Wander the lantern-lit labyrinth of streets in the Shinsekai area, and sample some typical Japanese snacks in Dotonbori.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Nippombashi Station (Exit 10), Osaka.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- As of September 1, 2021, travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6 to 17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at https://www.urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking
- For your urban adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people
- Children aged 12 and under are not permitted to join this tour