Swim with the gentle manatees in the clear waters of the Crystal River of Florida. Visit the Homosassa State Park, home to a variety of endangered species including the state panther. This is the perfect tour choice for the whole family to enjoy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait outside the lobby of your hotel, with the following exceptions: • Royal Pacific Resort - the Pacifica Ballroom entrance • ICON Park - base of The Wheel, at the rear of Universal Blvd • Crossroads Plaza - outside the Gooding’s Supermarket Please call 407-522-5911 to reconfirm pick up location and time.
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please confirm your reservation, as well as your pick-up location and time at least 48 hours in advance
- You must present your voucher to a representative upon departure
- Voucher only applicable for redemption once
- Don’t forget your underwater camera
- Tour is not available on some holidays, including Christmas day; check availability
- Tour must be purchased at least 2 days prior
- Please note that since these are wild animals, sightings are not guaranteed.