Experience a themed transfer service between Orlando International Airport and Walt Disney World Resorts. Travel in a premium motorcoach wrapped as a 1920’s era locomotive or passenger car.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 65 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up from your hotel at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The activity provider’s podium is located at Terminal B, Level 1. Please check in at the activity provider’s podium outside the ground transportation by Bus Bays B3. Take the elevators at Terminal B to Level 1 and follow the signs on the poles along the interior walkway that will direct you to the end of the concourse to the right. If you are coming from Terminal A, please follow the signs to Terminal B which can only be accessed on Level 3. Walk across the large lobby to Terminal B. You can take any elevator or escalator to Level 1 and go outside space B3.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Your exact bus departure time will be based on your hour of arrival and your flight information
- Dynamic routing software is used so that 65-minute is the longest anyone will be on a bus
- Children 2 years of age and under can travel on the lap of an adult for free
- Child safety seats may be kept in the storage compartment underneath the motorcoach