Hike to Cachicata on the Inca Quarry Trail and walk in the steps of the pre-Inca and Inca civilizations to build various complexes. Overlook Ollantaytambo, and enjoy a packed lunch while there.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels in Cusco's historic center. This activity does not include pickup from private residences (Airbnb). If you are staying in one of these, please contact the local partner in the days prior to the start of your tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pickup.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Pickup is available from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center
- Good physical condition is required to complete the tour. Duration: 6-7 hours hiking approximately | Maximum altitude: Cachicata 10531 feet / 3209 m.a.s.l
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems, pregnant travelers, and travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The use of face masks in public places is no longer mandatory due to a decrease in COVID infection in Peru. With the exception of health facilities, ground transportation services and closed spaces without ventilation. However, it is recommended that persons over 60 years of age who have received less than three doses of COVID continue to use the KN95 mask for preventive purposes.