Explore spectacular Prague Castle and visit St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George’s Basilica, and Golden Lane. Take a tram ride up to the castle from the city’s Lesser Town, and learn about more than 10 centuries of the Czech capital’s history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, French, Russian, Czech, Spanish
What customers loved
"I loved learning so much about the history of the Czech people. and I loved the food, I cannot lie."
"Lots of Q&A and very small group"
"St Vitus Cathedral .,.everything was great"
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Křižovnické náměstí, in front of the statue of Charles IV, Praha 1. The guide will be holding an open blue and white umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶