2. Old Town Albuquerque: History & Cultural Sights E-Bike Tour
Your E-Bike adventure takes you through the heart of Albuquerque’s historic, cultural, and artistic center. You will pedal effortlessly through the downtown neighborhoods, hopping on and off of your bike to explore undiscovered corners.
Your expert guide will lead you as you tour the neighborhoods and wooded areas that serve as the foundation of this unique and enchanting city. While your guide takes the lead with the navigation, they will also bring your tour to life with insider stories and tips.
Some highlights of the tour include:
- Discover the deep-rooted history of Albuquerque as you explore the oldest neighborhoods
- Learn about the transformation of the Barelas neighborhood to the center of Hispanic culture
- See public art in downtown Albuquerque, and visit local sculpture artist Joe Sackett in his studio to learn about his creative process and what inspires him
- Receive a private tour of Frederico Vigils Mundos de Mestizaje: A Vision of History through Fresco at the National Hispanic Cultural Center, which houses art such as 'Albuquerque’s Sistine Chapel'
With the perfect mixture of history, art and a small amount of exercise (depending how much you want to enjoy the electronic side of the E-Bike), your tour gives you some of the best highlights Albuquerque has to offer.