This 3-hour walking tour takes you to the heart of Delhi. Visit the famous Red Fort, Fatehpuri Mosque, and the Sikh Temple while meandering through markets and past street vendors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Connaught Place, Rajiv Chowk Metro Station, Gate 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Hand sanitizer or tissues
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour will begin at Connaught Place
- Please wear comfortable shoes and modest clothing (no low-cut or sleeveless tops or short shorts)