Embark on a kayaking adventure through the unique mangroves on the Hija River. Paddle along the calm river to discover the rare ecosystem with its unusual flora and fauna.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Please gather at the meeting point 15 minutes before the reservation time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Participation requirements: Must be 4 years old or older and in good health.
- Please expect to get wet during the kayak tour
- The tour will be held rain or shine, but please understand that the tour may be cancelled when there is heavy rain or when there are events at the river.