Enjoy a 5-hour tour of the Dniester Delta to see some of the 1,500 species of flora and fauna. Enjoy a picnic lunch on a remote island, and look for some of the 254 migrating and nesting birds, including several endanged species.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, French, German
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels in Odessa on request, and if there is sufficient demand.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Sleeveless shirts
- Flash photography
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour is only available from April to October, when the National Park is open.